Nick Barker Signed Limited Edition, SF DVD!

I got mine yesterday - signed by Nick, number 64/100. Really great bootleg! Thanks a lot for very quick shipping!
Are there any chances for the Metalmania 2007 in Poland bootleg?

I got mine yesterday - signed by Nick, number 64/100. Really great bootleg! Thanks a lot for very quick shipping!
Are there any chances for the Metalmania 2007 in Poland bootleg?

Yes, they filmed it with multiple camera's......Pro-Shot.......And they may release it in the future!
And Testament will have 3 songs on the MetalMania 2007 DVD, when it comes out....From what I know.

Yes, all new designs & tour dated Merch coming soon!

Any chance on getting some classic shirts back in print?.I have a perilous nations shirt that is like 17 years old and very small.It still looks good but I don't wear it for fear of destroying it.I also would love a long sleeve of return to the apocalyptic city shirt.....oh and stickers!!!

We are definately looking into re-printing some old shirts with new tour dates.....As well as new artwork...........In fact we have a new pocket logo, that we sold on our last tour, it was a black cross with just THe Legacy Skull in it, and the year in Roman Numerals for 2007, underneath it in small print.

I received mine last week. Excellent DVD, sound and picture are great.

For those of us that haven't been able to see the band it really lets you experience how incredible a live Testament show is.....:headbang:

Skolnick / Peterson truly one of the great guitar teams of all time..IMO

To see the guitar solos played live is well worth it....of course now I'm going to have to start practicing my guitar more....just when you thought two hours a day was enough *sigh* then I had to buy the DVD.....

I received mine yesterday. Had Nick, Eric and Greg's autograph. Yeah, the picture quality was real good, audio was decent as well.

We are definately looking into re-printing some old shirts with new tour dates.....As well as new artwork...........In fact we have a new pocket logo, that we sold on our last tour, it was a black cross with just THe Legacy Skull in it, and the year in Roman Numerals for 2007, underneath it in small print.

That's really great news!I can't wait Testament has great shirts I can't stand the Megadeth one's with their tiny ass pictures.

The one I hope gets reprinted was the red skull one done by pushead. At least I think it was a skull. It's been so long since I had it I can't remember. I wore the hell out of that shirt. Also the Envy Life and Practice and Souls cover shirts too.

Got my dvd today,Kickass! the best over all quality on any of the bootlegs I have to date.68/100.By the way whoever incorperated the 5 album covers..genius!

awesome. i didn't know anything about the signing of the dvd until i recieved mine and then came on here looking to see if anyone else had one. i bought the dvd and the black long sleeve. my copy was signed by Eric, Greg, and Nick. #95/100 :headbang: