NICKELBACK To Release 'No Fixed Address' In November

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Canadian rockers NICKELBACK will release their eighth studio album, "No Fixed Address", on November 4 through the band's new deal with Republic Records."No Fixed Address" track listing:01. Million Miles An Hour02. Edge Of A Revolution03. What Are You Waiting For?04. She Keeps Me Up05. Make Me Believe Again06. Miss You07. Get 'Em Up08. The Hammer's Coming Down09. Satellite10. Sister Sin11. She's Got Me Runnin' RoundThe lyric video for the CD's first single, "Edge Of A Revolution", can be seen below. Frontman Chad Kroeger said: "We are very excited to be releasing new music for our fans and feel it's some of our strongest material to date. "During the recording process as we looked toward the next chapter, it became clear that… the entire Republic/Universal team had a shared vision and passion for this project. Their track record of artist development speaks volumes to their success and we are honored to be partners with them." The new set will follow up 2011's platinum-selling "Here And Now", which was the band's last release through Roadrunner Records. That album included the singles "Bottoms Up" and "This Means War".NICKELBACK has sold more than 50 million records worldwide since breaking through with its 2001 album, "Silver Side Up".The single from that album, "How You Remind Me", was named Billboard's "Top Rock Song Of The Decade" while the band itself was Billboard's "Top Rock Band Of The Decade."NICKELBACK plans to hit the road in early 2015 for a lengthy world tour in support of the new record.Kroeger formed NICKELBACK in 1995 in Hanna, Alberta, with his brother Mike on bass and guitarist Ryan Peake. Drummer Daniel Adair joined in 2005.

More...