Nick's Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread, and honestly, not that is fucking matters but, I'm not posting here anymore. /dramatic exit

Well, it shouldn't surprise you, this happens x10 everytime you get banned :lol: And if I remember correctly, one time you asked for a thread like this to be made, I think you just said that because chris made the thread :lol:

Yeah think this place is about done, all the lulz squeezed out.

Yep.

One more thing Deron, since you're removing Mods on the basis of not doing their jobs... Bob is a fucking joke. You can say he's good all you want but honestly he's never here, and when he does show up he makes every situation worse and more dramatic. He egged Chris on to make the thread about Marie ffs... And the biggest reason is THE GUY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING INTERNET CONNECTION AT HOME HE HAS TO GO TO THE LIBRARY TO STEAL IT. He is never here, so how can he be a mod? He'll give his bullshit that he lurks but then when something is brought to his attention he's all like THIS IS THE FIRST I'VE HEARD OF THIS... Strip them both of the powers and do the job yourself then if you're not satisfied. Bob is a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.