NIGHT IN GALES Divebomb Collection

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
I have had this one in the works FOREVER. I have been friends with Jens (Guitar) since I released his other band DEADSOIL years ago on my other label. But I have been a diehard NIGHT IN GALES fan since the beginning.

I still remember begging Justin Gaines for his copy of Towards The Twilight after my fire because it was out of print. Luckily it was part of Metal Mind reissue campaign. :)

Back to story, I approached Jens about doing a collection of all the weird things they have done over the years and it's finally happening. No release date is planned at moment as we are still gathering all components, but here is what is planned for inclusion.

- Sylphlike Demo MCD (1995)
- Ten Years of Tragedy MCD (2005) *download release at 128kbps only originally, first time real version to be released*
- Promo XXVIII CD *industry demo - previously unreleased*
- Pentagram and Anthrax covers
- Demos from the band vaults
- Razor 7" (which will be pulled from vinyl since the DAT is long lost)

Nice!! I've been a massive NiG fan ever since I got hold of their "Sylphlike" EP back in 1996!! "Towards the Twilight" and "Thunderbeast" belong to my favorite melodic death metal albums of all time in fact! Especially the latter! Their return with "Five Scars" was really great I think. I was sad to see them call it quits once again.

I will definitely hunt down a copy of this one! :Smokin: