Night of the Vampire????

John Carvajal

KATATONIANATHEMA
May 31, 2001
Bogotá - Colombia
Visit site
Searching in a P2P program I found a file named Iron Maiden - Night of the Vampire (ultra rare pre '80) :tickled: ?? Is this a joke, the song is really a crappy heavy metal, the vocalist isnt Paul, who knows something about this? :erk:

John Carvajal said:
Searching in a P2P program I found a file named Iron Maiden - Night of the Vampire (ultra rare pre '80) :tickled: ?? Is this a joke, the song is really a crappy heavy metal, the vocalist isnt Paul, who knows something about this? :erk:

Thats probably the swedish band called entombed and LG behind the microphone, and dude, thats song kick ass :D

It's not Dracula from one Bruce's early bands is it (can't remember their name off the top of my head)? It was the last track on his Best Of album, and is just a demo he did with them.

phlogiston said:
No, it's not. I'm just downloading it myself, you got me curious.

But I don't know who it is.

hahaha :wave:

I searched on internet and only found one thing , Iron Maiden "Night of the Vampire" but no more info, can be pure crap, what says the Family tree of the A real dead one in the early years?? I dont remember and also have that poster in the wall so I cant see behind :erk:

DAM KIDS!
night of the vampire definately wasnt one of their better songs, but grim reaper kicked ass!

see you in hell
rock you to hell
fear no evil
let the thunder roll

they had some killer songs and i dont know how you could call them glam, they didnt have any ballads and if youre talking about how they looked, if youve seen them you wouldnt call them glam-steve grimmett looks just like a pig standing on it's hind legs:p