Nightfall Overture (the album)

Kalabalik

Apr 5, 2003
Belgium
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if this album is still available. Or if it will receive a wide-spread release later one, and if so, is there any more information on this?

Thanks, and sorry if this question has been asked before.

I hope you guys pick it up... I love some of the re-recorded songs but especially the one new song. Way better than the stuff on "Invisible," I think, though I like it all!

paradoxile said:
500 copies? no way there wasn't a re-pressing.
When I did the review on this album like 2 months ago there hadn't been a re-pressing yet. The picture on The End shows the tour EP, which is the limited-to-500 version.

500 copies isn't much, but the way this thing was sold I can see there being some left over. It could be a bootleg, The End has gone downhill VERY quickly as of late.

Eyesore said:
When I did the review on this album like 2 months ago there hadn't been a re-pressing yet. The picture on The End shows the tour EP, which is the limited-to-500 version.

500 copies isn't much, but the way this thing was sold I can see there being some left over. It could be a bootleg, The End has gone downhill VERY quickly as of late.

Really? I just bought stuff from them (everything arrived fine). Are they in financial trouble?