Nightingale MySpace.

Therionized

Christraper
Nov 9, 2005
Anyone know if there are any Nightgale songs on MySpace? I'd love to add one to my profile. If not maybe Dan or Tom could make one? Perhaps give someone here permission to.

myspace is so crowded up with ads and self-worshiping that i can't bear to view it anymore.

however, i would definitely check out a nightingale page, because nightingale rules. can't say i'll add to a list, because i don't have one anymore ;)

myspace.com You can make personal profiles but artists can make music porfiles where you can upload up to four songs on the media player on the website put you bands info tours dates and what not and when you upload the songs people who are fans of it can add a song to thier personal profile so that when someone views their personal profile they hear your song. It's a good way to get your music heard. It'd be awesome if you did it Tom.

Therionized said:
Cool thanks dude. Anyone know if there are any Swano related groups?

If you mean Swanö related bands with profiles on MySpace, there are a few.

There are certainly EoS, Bloodbath and Karaboudjan ones before the arrival of this Nightingale one. The Bloodbath, October Tide and Diabolical Masquerade ones all arrived at the same time, so I guess were probably done by the same person.

If you can be bothered clicking through the names on my list, they are there somewhere. (My profile linked in my sig below...)