Nightingale Pix from Prog Power Europe 2003

Where's the pictures for Green Carnation? Great pictures of Nightingale actually,just seems you missed out on the best band of the festival.

EDIT: I took a bit of a closer look at your site (which is very good btw) now that I got home from school and noticed that the "music" area says that Dream Theater's debut (When Dream And Day Unite) was released 1994,when it was actually released 1989. Little detail,but I thought I'd mention anyway.

You listen to a lot of great bands,so do yourself a favour and get the latest Green Carnation. I'm sure you'll love it,being a prog fan.

I actually only listen to Green C. for one number then I/we left, didnt find them interesting enough to stay, but I will give them a second chance I just listen to so many bands every day that some does "slip through":)

(I will correct the Dream Theater detail for sure :))

TheFourthHorseman said:
Where's the pictures for Green Carnation? Great pictures of Nightingale actually,just seems you missed out on the best band of the festival.

EDIT: I took a bit of a closer look at your site (which is very good btw) now that I got home from school and noticed that the "music" area says that Dream Theater's debut (When Dream And Day Unite) was released 1994,when it was actually released 1989. Little detail,but I thought I'd mention anyway.

You listen to a lot of great bands,so do yourself a favour and get the latest Green Carnation. I'm sure you'll love it,being a prog fan.