Nightmare Records- Kiko Loureiro Solo Signing Session

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The following post is from Lance at Nightmare Records:

ANGRA GUITARIST...KIKO LOUREIRO will be meeting fans and signing copies of his
Solo album "NO GRAVITY" at the NIGHTMARE RECORDS booth on the break between
ORPHANED LAND and CONCEPTION'S sets....Don't miss this opportunity to talk with KIKO
and if you don't already have this Incredible CD, you can pick it up at the NIGHTMARE BOOTH!

Please be aware that this was decided after my programs went to print and that information will not be in there. Furthermore, that time does conflict with other official band signing sessions (not Angra) through no fault of my own.

cheers,

Glenn

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Its a great cd, any fans of shredders like Vinnie Moore , Greg Howe and Tony Macalpine will love this album!!

Bear

Bear said:
AWESOME!!!!!!!! Its a great cd, any fans of shredders like Vinnie Moore , Greg Howe and Tony Macalpine will love this album!!
I agree, it is a great CD. Aside from his Spanish influences, the most prominent influence I hear is Vai. There are moments on this disc that would be right at home on "Passion & Warfare".

Zod

General Zod said:
I agree, it is a great CD. Aside from his Spanish influences, the most prominent influence I hear is Vai. There are moments on this disc that would be right at home on "Passion & Warfare".

Zod
I hear more Gary Hoey and Satch. Don't really get the Vai vibe from it.

Love that album!