Nightmare Records rocks!

Haha!! That actually sounds like a very good idea. That way I could shop for all of Nightmare Records CDs at my local Wal Mart store...That would be super cool!! :headbang:

I tottally agree. I wish Nightmare could get the notice it deserves.
Lance you just gotta get hooked up with Wal-Mart then you can take over the world lol.

I'LL HAVE TO CHECK INTO THAT, been hearing that a lot from a few bands lately that they would like to be in there, I assumed this was covered by my main distributor for the USA (Nevarre) but I haven't actually asked that question ; ) "To assume is to make you and I look like an ass" one of my favorite quotes...so I'll make sure I know the scoop on this one soon!:headbang:

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that only one distro sells at wal-mart. Our former label Black Lotus Records had told me that early on.
So you might want to check on that.
I am really surpised at how many Progressive Metal bands they are now offering in the stores. I recently went in and saw Dragon Force, Dream Theater and a few others. It's nice to see the music that is my passion being out to the masses.

What is truly awsome about NMR, is that gonig to the NMR myspace, all the bands that have songs up on it seem to range from "cool" to "holly shit, this is awsome". I have many more NMR bands to check out, and I'll have to start tracknig down the albums soon.

What is truly awsome about NMR, is that gonig to the NMR myspace, all the bands that have songs up on it seem to range from "cool" to "holly shit, this is awsome". I have many more NMR bands to check out, and I'll have to start tracknig down the albums soon.

I agree! I feel exactly the same way about NMR. :headbang: