Nightwish In-Store Signing/Performance Announced for NJ

I'm already working on my personalized OSA Trogdor football jersey for next year. If only I could find a company that'll give me 666 as my number...

The signing was more relaxed than the M&G at Philly (which was more "sign, GO! sign, GO!" than meet and greet. Tel and Tramz and I hit the most unfortunate traffic and missed all but the last minute of the concert. But we had much fun in the line, met up with great people, and entertained the band with the plushies.

Those of you old-timers may remember that I never did make a Tarja plush... I didn't make an Anette one BUT I brought her the empty doll body. She mourned over it very dramatically. Tuomas made weird faces at his but looked it over very carefully. Jukka looked SO surprised that there was one for him and he was impressed by the tattoos but mentioned that I missed the one on the back of his neck! Marco.... poor Marco kept blushing at Tel's and my Finnish Chin Milkers shirts XD Emppu was very cheery about his... he kept waving the trench coat ends together saying "I'm BATMAN!"

Pictures forthcoming.... next week once I get back to Georgia and settle in at home ;p

I really wished i was next to you guys so i could of witnessed that. But it does suck that you guys missed more then half the set. Traffic sucks. Anyway it was a really good short set. I mean with it just bein Poet, Bye, and Amaranth, me and the guys next to me gave them a great metal reception. (When you guys watch the video I and 2 other guys were the ones that got the "Nice Headbanging guys" from Marco and "I love the spinning" from Annete) That put a big smile on my face. Had an even bigger smile when Marco handed me his pick (since i was the first one to ask :p) I'll have a pic of that up later and maybe some of my pics of the shows cause i was pretty close. I cannot wait till they come back next year. Hope you come up again Zellie. It was really nice meeting you at the 3 nightwish shows (PA, NY, and NJ) and the After Forever show. lol i gotta send you that video. (even though carl wants to kill me if i put it up on youtube)

Welcome to OSA!

Yeah it was sad we didn't make it there on time... I really wanted to be front row for that.

He passed the video along to me already...and it's doubly hilarious because I can hear you cracking up in the background XDD Moments that shall go down in concert history.