Nightwish - Showtime, Storytime - WOW

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Watching the new Nightwish DVD, Showtime, Storytime for the first time right now.

Holy fuck. This better be in everyone's Christmas list along with the new Dream Theater, Angra and Sabaton DVDs (all incredible as well).

10/10!

Got the Sabaton Blu-Ray ear book and Dream Theater Blu-Ray/CD combo and those are amazing. Still waiting for the Epica and Nightwish Blu-Rays to arrive. If you have the capability Blu-Ray with surround sound is the way to go nowadays. The video quality is just stunning.

On another note the Hammerfall Gates of Dahalla Blu-Ray is amazing too.

Anyone seen the new Testament Blu Ray? Just wondering on the quality of that one.

Somewhat related to topic:

Did anyone get their hands on the Imaginaerum Blu-Ray/DVD? All I can find is the German and Scandinavian version on their website...
Amazon has showtime storytime up there for preorder for a decent price, but the Imaginaerum movie is frickin 80 BOLLARS. What the heck.

You must've ordered it from CD Inzane then? (speaking as someone with two discs that've been paid for for 6 months but doesn't have them)

Bump. I got this today with a pile of other things, and, damn. Other than a few short clips, I haven't seen Nightwish with Floor. Awesome is all I can say. This is definitely a video worth picking up if you're into the band.

Debuted at #13 on Billboard's top 100 hard rock charts. Amazing DVD, amazing band. Their live performances are awesome.

In my opinion Floor has given new meaning to some of the older songs, especially "GHOST LOVE SCORE" "I WISH I HAD AN ANGEL", "DARK CHEST OF WONDERS" amazing. But the one thing I noticed most was she and Troy have helped put new life back into the band. The new album slated for 2015 should be one of a kind.