Niiice...new 'thrax merch

Myke - I know someone posted here that they got one from Hot Topic and it wasn't made very well. When I finally go Xmas shopping I'll check a Hot Topic out here.

Myke Havoc said:
Where can I find the Metal Thrashing Mad shirt? Every Hot Topic I've checked doesn't carry it...Was it recalled? I can't remember if I saw something stating that or not...
According to their website, it's sold out for the 2XL but available for other sizes:
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=621085

The Hot Topic by me never has anything good. Just a crappy wannabe punk band shirts.

Okay, I was the one who bitched about the cheap ass quality of the Anthrax Hot Topic t-shirt. It was poorly made. The shirt was VERY thin and when you put it on, you can hear the stitching tearing about. I sent the fucker back and got a refund. I can't say all the shirts they sell are like this, but the Anthrax shirt they had isn't worth it.

ThraxMan

DarbysDad said:
Myke - I know someone posted here that they got one from Hot Topic and it wasn't made very well. When I finally go Xmas shopping I'll check a Hot Topic out here.