Nik Turner's HAWKWIND touring with WITCH MOUNTAIN

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
OK, this I am going to have to try to make!!
this will do VERY well, given that HAWKWIND has canceled two times now...

p18qbitd4t19s115tb4rv1hj8kho4.jpg

he was here last fall and it just did OK. Everyone I know who went said it was great and this was the version to see. I guess he plays all the bigger songs and what not.

I updated....he was in the main room...the pics I saw was he was next door hanging out.

I'm not too familiar with Hawkwind, and I have a night class on Thursday, but hot damn if I don't go to that Rock Island show the next day. I may have to purchase some Hawkmoon novels and see if I can get him to sign one.

I would like to see Witch Mountain again but Hopscotch is never worth it for me. As for Nik Turner once was enough I think. It was a cool show but like with Hawkwind albums I can only take but so much of it until I need something comprehensible.
Not sure if this is an odd pairing though, well yeah it kind of is. Of course it is not as odd as Goblin with Hate Eternal opening, yeah I heard that is happening and it was a head scratcher.

Yeah it is...Goblin is doing the Dawn of the Dead soundtrack live. Should be a cool show (not a HE fan though).

The Atlanta date for this is part of some camping fest. A couple good bands and a whole bunch I've never heard of. Tickets are cheap and I like camping so may need to look into it but I just regret skipping when they played at a 200 person club a couple months ago.