NIN Appreciation Thread

ZoMb!M@N

Old-School Headbanger
May 31, 2005
The Multiverse
www.zombiman.com
I know they aren't a metal band, but who else digs Nine Inch Nails? I got "With Teeth" and its moving up my list of new releases. Tracks like "Only", "Getting Smaller" and "The Collector" are great .... Trent's still got it ...... :loco:

I love NIN, and have tickets to see them in September, good ones too. Can't wait. Also, the first time I saw them Marilyn Manson opened, the second time it was A Perfect Circle, and this time it's Queens of the Stone Age. So rare that a band lets good bands open for them. In fact, those are three of the coolest line-ups I've had the fortune to be part of in person. Usually I have to sit through the opener and yawn, give or take. They are/were all bands that I was into at the time, and that made the shows even cooler. Plus, NIN was great of course. I expect nothing less this time in Oakland, as NIN is, well, NIN, and the new QOTSA is great.

Skinny Puppy, Ministry, Razed In Black, Ohgr, Frontline Assembly, Electric Hellfire Club(even though their last 2 cds were mostly metal), Kevorkian Death Cycle and the Kidney Thieves are a few of my favorites in the gothic industrial genre of music. I
have yet had the chance to buy the new NIN cd. I saw them play in 2000 at the
Conseco Fieldhouse with A Perfect Circle and that was one of the best shows I've seen in my lifetime the music plus the visuals were amazing!