Nine Inch nails-Ghosts

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
Trents 4 ep ghosts record was released via internet today. ordering the double cd as I type this. Can't wait! Greatest surprise in a while. :worship:

cool now gtfo

nah just kidding but do gtfo, and go sacrifice them goats. : )

I never liked NiN, but i do love their "release remixable garageband version" thing they have got going.. it is just really fun to play with.

And my wife really likes them, so ill probably get to hear it anyway :)

the 4 part album really is amazing. its 36 instrumental tracks that cover a lot of ground sounds wise. even if your not normaly a NIN fan you should check it out. its unlike anything else hes done.

Definitely. I love Trent's voice and all...but his instrumental stuff is just as great. This is going to take a while to digest...and there's gonna be more :D

Still my favorite band of all-time and will forever be!

This stuff is really cool, lots of variety in the music. I ordered it this morning too, 2 CD set, but if I had the money I'd get the expensive package. Looks awesome and worth the money if you have it.

Excellent band indeed. I was very surprised to find out about this release. It was quite unexpected! Even moreso than Year Zero.

I'm glad for Mr. Reznor -- it seems he really hated label interference and such, and had to deal with that sort of thing for a long time, but now he can release his music however he pleases. Awesome.

I will probably get this, but...not for a while. I'd prefer to wait for the physical release. In any case, I like the artwork, and the concept is interesting.

Excellent band indeed. I was very surprised to find out about this release. It was quite unexpected! Even moreso than Year Zero.

I'm glad for Mr. Reznor -- it seems he really hated label interference and such, and had to deal with that sort of thing for a long time, but now he can release his music however he pleases. Awesome.

I will probably get this, but...not for a while. I'd prefer to wait for the physical release. In any case, I like the artwork, and the concept is interesting.
You can order the physical cd online.

If it's better than TDS I'll be happy.

If The Fragile didn't top it for you then you're going to be waiting for a long time pal, and this definitely ain't it. I mean this is not close to being up there with the rest, but it's still a nice surprise, and a different kind of listening experience altogether than the others.

If The Fragile didn't top it for you then you're going to be waiting for a long time pal, and this definitely ain't it. I mean this is not close to being up there with the rest, but it's still a nice surprise, and a different kind of listening experience altogether than the others.

My post lacked smilies. I was joking. I look forward to hearing it. Trent always puts something interesting together.

Indeed. However, that is a pre-order. It won't actually be available for a while, so there'll be some waiting involved. Regardless, thanks for mentioning it.

you get a download link when you order the hard copy. so you can still listen while you wait for your copy.

can't say im really impressed with ghosts.

seems extremely minimalistic, theres not much to it.