NM Workshirts

ginamarina

i kill eggs. sue me.
Aug 17, 2005
Wisconsin
http://www.jsrdirect.com/index.asp?Group=NEV

ermmm.. are these cool? I was kinda looking for black! o_O

nev129c.jpg

really? ok, looks kinda pink in the picture... I wanna make sure Eric will wear it onstage.... I'll drown in an XXL otherwise... :rolleyes:

Did anyone ever find out if Nevermore has patches?

hmm. maybe the xl would be ok. He really takes and XLT (Tall) being 6'7"... as long as it's long, it should be ok. We don't need any pooch sticking out :D

^^Is Warrel wearing one? looks like it's going 1/2 way to his knees ;)

ginamarina said:
hmm. maybe the xl would be ok. He really takes and XLT (Tall) being 6'7"... as long as it's long, it should be ok. We don't need any pooch sticking out :D

^^Is Warrel wearing one? looks like it's going 1/2 way to his knees ;)

I have a grey XL and my boyfriend who is 6'5" can wear it just fine. Or used to be able to before he hit 300 pounds. It's nice and long. The shirt. o_O

The XL shirt came, and it's too tight in the shoulders :-( And I'm swimming in it. AND to top it off, now JSR says they are absolutely out of them... no longer available... discontinued... they won't be making anymore... and I should try eBay. pfft. I guess that's what a whopping two weeks does. If it was a large I'd keep it. If they had an XXL available I'd see if any of you guys wanted to buy the XL... but looks like I'm screwed all the way around... :rolleyes: grrrrr.... it's a cool shirt though. I just don't know that E can lose weight in his shoulders.

o_O

It's pretty cool. If anyone has an XXL to trade for an XL... let me know. I'd take a large for myself... then I could have a cool Dickies shirt! :)

I have an XL and I need an L, all they had was fucking XL at Jaxx when I went up for mine. Its fucking huge.

Anyone have an L and need to trade for an XL?