NMF US version

fuckin century media and their shitty business practices. figures once i have the album already, the north american version is the one to have the bonus stuff. why can't the release be the same globally???

oh well. i paid quite a pretty penny for the one i have, won't be buying the new one. :( i like peter as the vocalist better anyway, i could live without having more akerfeldt

Khayman666 said:
Er, I take back my original comments. Got the North American release in the post today. Kickass as the original cover is, that zombie dude is fuckin' sick!! :headbang:

I am still waiting for the latest issue to arrive.

What I REALLY want to know is, what do the original versions of the EP tracks sound like...?!

AlexGuinness said:
I am still waiting for the latest issue to arrive.

What I REALLY want to know is, what do the original versions of the EP tracks sound like...?!
Very old school demo-ish. The opening riff in Breeding Death is a bit different, a bit more primitive, but it starts off in reverse. Very cool effect, which makes it one of the best intros I've heard in ages :worship:

i like the original album artwork better... fuck i might just buy both versions, i want a bloodbath poster!

Hehe, I gave in tonight at FYE and bought it... funny thing is, I was reading the notes on the album insert, and in small print on the insert it states that tracks 2,6,9, and 11 have copyright control. I ripped the album to my comp, the songs play perfectly. Copyright protection is a joke - what gives?

yeah, a lot of cds have that FBI PIRACY WARNING on them, but they rip just fine to computers.

I ordered my US version of NMF from Century Media and hopefully will recieve it sooner than later. I also ordered SYL - Alien along with it, but won't get that till at least 3/22, it's release date.