No AudioGalaxy for Mac people!

Hey misanthrope,
I'm a computer scientist, which means i know a little bit more about computers than you (unless you work for a major company), i bought a Mac for a reason. Do some research on it and it's new OS, then come talk to me about computers.

All i got to say is
card41.gif

Be happy with your superior machine, ill be happy with my inferior PC that can get fucking things done like downloading a fucking mp3.

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
Hey misanthrope,
I'm a computer scientist, which means i know a little bit more about computers than you

don't trip over your ego, mac user.

I work in computing services at an ivy league college that has been a Mac user from the beginning and I can tell you that Apple will always suck and will never learn how to build a computer. The iMac was the death of them, when they decided to try and win people over with stupid colors and ridiculous fashion-statement designs that leave out common-sense things that real users need like upgradablity. and fuck OSX, we're sick of waiting for Apple to catch up with their software end of the bargain, and ya know what? the campus has decided to finish our transition to PCs, since that's what the kids bring with them to college and they're easier to network in the dorms here.

whatever, you can have your mac. rock on, computer scientist.

-iz

Yeah, here at school I post using Macs and is the reason I haven't downloaded the new Opeth songs...yet. I MUST get back onto my PC....

Though, MACS are great....they are the best for use with GRAPHICS PROGRAMS (which is what I do....)

Originally posted by Alcapoth
Yeah, here at school I post using Macs and is the reason I haven't downloaded the new Opeth songs...yet. I MUST get back onto my PC....

Though, MACS are great....they are the best for use with GRAPHICS PROGRAMS (which is what I do....)

Can you explain? as far as i know PC's have better professional high end GPU's ( not talking about gaming 400 dolar pieces of crap, i mean real end graphics ).

iMac make a good graphic editing that PC does. iMac beat the shit out of PC when it's come to graphic designing. Heck, Adobe Photoshop was design basically for iMac. A lot of graphic software are design for iMac. The PC version are just out there for those who don't have iMac. Plus, PC took up a lot of memory when opening to many program, not like iMac.

- red_beef