No covers album now??

Ok, so Scott is playing the denial game, carry on Scotty...But this part is interesting...

Ian revealed that Anthrax were working on new and original material. “We do already have two or three things kind of in the works as far as new music goes, so it’s just a case of if you can get into that mode to start working on them.”

It's semantics. It's an ep, not an album.

So Scott's just being overly technical.

I talked to Joey about the covers EP on Saturday and his exact words were "All of the guys were pretty bummed Charlie let the cat out of the bag about the covers EP". So either Scott is proverbially playing hard-to-get, or they're keeping Joey out of the loop again, or they decided since Saturday to scrap the project. I think the first scenario is most likely...

I talked to Joey about the covers EP on Saturday and his exact words were "All of the guys were pretty bummed Charlie let the cat out of the bag about the covers EP". So either Scott is proverbially playing hard-to-get, or they're keeping Joey out of the loop again, or they decided since Saturday to scrap the project. I think the first scenario is most likely...

How do you know Joey? Next time tell him I said hi!