NO KISSING AT WACKEN!

Granted 9000 of those will be stupid whores who listen to metal because their boyfriends do it. 1000 will be real fans, but as we all know, if there's something good about a woman she will be ugly instead.

:lol: Gee didn't realise if your were female and listened to metal coz of your bloke it made you a whore... am sure a whore is defined as somebody who sells their body to be used in a sexual manner for money, no?

You sir a dumb sexist piece of shit who is obviously yet to have his teeny pee-wee sucked by anyone other than his pet goldfish :heh:

oh and BTW having known somebody who has died of swine flu, I think this warning is very well done by the promoters, good on them for at least trying.

:lol: Gee didn't realise if your were female and listened to metal coz of your bloke it made you a whore... am sure a whore is defined as somebody who sells their body to be used in a sexual manner for money, no?

You sir a dumb sexist piece of shit who is obviously yet to have his teeny pee-wee sucked by anyone other than his pet goldfish :heh:

%7BEA70B756-7CAB-46BC-8E72-B54376A30245%7D.jpg

The Entombed guitarist is black.

I must say though, I do hate the whole 'black culture word mothafucka ho wo yo mofo nigga' thing.