"No Longer Board Member Bingo"

What's in the thread that's making it take 100 years to load?! >_<

EDIT: everyone's signatures, that's what :loco: well, I'm happy for him :)

JayKeeley said:
What is it about Profanity that just about everybody hates?
Search his posts, the reason becomes clear rather quickly. Then talk to Erik about him. :D

fear.gif
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING!?!??!

I think most people's problem with that guy is that he sounds halfway intelligent for awhile, and then all of a sudden he makes these completely nonsensical arguments and draws conclusions that make Bushy look like an intellectual.

NAD said:
OY! Not me. :saint:

WATCH OUT!!!
wombat2.jpg

:lol:
AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!1 FURRY DOOM!!111 GET IT OUT FROM HERE! GET IT OFF ME I SAY!!!!!11

:lol: I must say, whoever is holding that wombat is mighty brave. Even that wacky Crocodile Hunter is afeared of them things.

Suddenly I have some kind of respect for this Profanity dude. It's been over three years since I was badly wanted off a forum (and that was because all the mods were scared of Jews :rolleyes: )

NB: I don't think I've ever posted regular (or even irregular) on a forum that that dude's been on, so he don't mean shit to me :loco:

Damn, you actually managed to get banned from the armpit of UM, otherwise known as the Nevermore forum? (excuse me, the left one...the GMD is the right.) Impressive indeed.

and Profanity is a waste of oxygen, he may be inoffensive but his posts are the equivalent of pop-up ads or AOL demo disks in annoyance.