No 'Mom Jeans' For MEGADETH's DAVE MUSTAINE

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Fan-filmed video footage of MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine introducing the song "Holy Wars...The Punishment Due" during the band's April 19 concert in Tucson, Arizona can be seen below.Said Mustaine: "If I was your president…. [Chuckles] Oh, boy… I'll tell you what… There would be no fucking 'mom jeans' on this guy. [Editors' note: Mustaine was referring to an old joke about how President Obama wears mom jeans.]"He added: "Don't forget to vote. "This song is called 'Holy Wars'."President Barack Obama last month responded to critics of his "mom jeans," telling radio host Ryan Seacrest in an interview: "I've been unfairly maligned about my jeans. The truth is, generally, I look very sharp in jeans. There was one episode like four years ago in which I was wearing some loose jeans, mainly because I was out on the pitcher's mound and I didn't want to feel confined while I was pitching, and I think I've paid my penance for that. I got whacked pretty good. Since that time, my jeans fit very well."Mustaine in 2012 revealed his "birther" opinions on a Canadian talk show, saying he doubted President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Mustaine also made headlines in August 2012 when he said on stage during a concert in Singapore that Obama was behind the shooting rampages near Denver and Milwaukee. He continued his diatribe by wondering where he was going to live "if America keeps going the way it's going, because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

More...