No problem anyway...

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
I was really upset over the Swedish shows getting cancelled and all but guess what???? I'm booking a flight ticket to Wien to see AA! :headbang:

Yeah hopefully I'll at tend more than one of the shows in Germany...

Thanks spaffe, I take that as a compliment. Just wait 'till I get the unholy 2 A's inked in my skin!

Patric said:
Thanks spaffe, I take that as a compliment. Just wait 'till I get the unholy 2 A's inked in my skin!

yes you should, i didn't mean it an a negative way.

so you're 100 % you'll make thoses two "A's''? that's awesome :) can't wait to get a pic of that

press "post reply" and the choose the "insert picture"-button, which is the yellow one in the lower row, fifth from the right. if you paste the url to the picture there it can't get wrong :) if it doesn't work then it's the picture-address that's wrong.

What the FUCK!! is up with this shit, it says my pics are not available and blabla I guess this means I'll have to be a fucking PLAYGIRL MODEL for women to drool over my metallic pride...oh forget it for fucks sake there's no way I can post my EXCELLENT pictures to you fine folks :Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil: