No St. Louis gig?

Pale Odysseus

AKA Grizzly Simpson
Dec 21, 2003
Knob Lick, MO
I was wondering why Opeth isn't doing a St. Louis gig on this North American tour. I know they did one on their last American tour (which I unfortunately missed). Perhaps they have yet to announce it? Or perhaps East St. Louis got to them? Thoughts? Or, perhaps you don't care. :cool:

Well the Opeth site says that a few more dates will be listed, but it has only been less than 9 months so I would be surprised if they come here. I am still holding out hoe though...

i live down by springfield, i wish they would come somwere a little closer than stl or kc, but i guess i'll just have to drive 3 or 4 hours....

Svart Djup said:
i live down by springfield, i wish they would come somwere a little closer than stl or kc, but i guess i'll just have to drive 3 or 4 hours....

Well, it seems like Opeth isn't coming to St. Louis or KC either, so everyone in Missouri might be screwed. However, I would hope that if they don't come to St. Louis, they'll come to KC, as they didn't go there on their last tour. Opeth is one of the few bands I would actually drive to KC to see.