No T-shirt

Mitton said:
Carling academy is were I was watching them but the Newcaslte Uni is so more civilized ,but when I used to watch Metal concerts as a 16 year old no of these "rules" used to play a part in it.
Times are a-changin'.

Its Fun being Naked, and you cant stay in a hot crowded place with all your clothes on.
Its not right you will get what ever the opposite to hypothermia is.

Mitton said:
I really dont know.
It could be Heat Stroke but its not nice whatever it is.

Yes its heat stroke, I got it at an outdoor concert once. In fact, i caught it in the line to the outdoor concert. It was a $20 ticket to see The Guess Who, Rush, AC/DC, and Rolling Stones, as well as like 10 other bands that sucked. Anyway, SARS relife bennefit for Toronto in the middle of summer, I threw up in line and got rushed in to the concert first aid area. It was sweet cause they didnit check my bag, and I had a full lunch in there. All food was gettign discarded at the gates :)

On a funny note, Justin Timberlake was one of the preformers as well, and people peed in water bottles and tossed thema t him on stage. They would give out tons of free water because it was such a hot day, and charged $3 for cold water.

Canada is cool like that. Here in the states, you get NO free anything, whether it be health care or bottled water. And at ALL gigs, they give you your water in a cup, no bottles allowed. For that exact reason, they become projectiles.