?? no threads about...

monstro

Brazilian Anthrax Website
Mar 26, 2005
South of Heaven
www.anthrax.com.br
this??

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=86244

ANTHRAX Recruits Former DEVILSIZE Singer? - Dec. 6, 2007
ANTHRAX is strongly rumored to have recruited former DEVILSIZE and ME, MY ENEMY singer Dan Nelson as the replacement for Joey Belladonna, who left the band earlier in the year. The news was first reported yesterday by the Metal-Blast.com web site and has since been corroborated to BLABBERMOUTH.NET by a source close to ME, MY ENEMY, which is based in Lindenhurst, New York.

Although there are currently no audio samples available of either DEVILSIZE or ME, MY ENEMY, a cached Google snapshot of the DEVILSIZE MySpace profile includes a photo of the 31-year-old Dan as well as a link to his Meez.com profile (a new free avatar site which allows users to create, customize and export avatars to other sites), where his registered username is "danthrax76" and which includes an animated picture of a singer in front of the ANTHRAX logo. (UPDATE #1: Since this news story was first published earlier today, Dan has deleted his Meez.com account.)

UPDATE #2: Photos of DEVILSIZE with Dan Nelson can be found at this location (Nelson is believed to be the only long-haired member of the group in these pictures).

I'm not going to be banned am I???

Well the guy definitely has the metal look, I can't wait to hear what he sounds like. I'm kind of glad they picked a younger guy, makes the band seem less "old", like when they got Rob (who I hope is returning). Surely someone has a link to audio clips of the guy...

Should be interesting to hear. It's been so long since new music from Anthrax came out that I just want a new album out.