No Trolls

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
This has to be one of the first forums O have ever seen with no Trolls what so ever, no idiots posting useless spam and what not.

Why is this? Is it because Opeth fans are generally more mature and intellegent than the general internet population?

Anyway, the lack of Trolling on this forum make this so much a better and more friendly place, where newbies are embraced and welcomed, and aren't critising for starting a thread for their first post.

It has happened before :) But I don't know, it seems to me all the people on this board are just nicer and more mature than on the average message board. There are a lot more thoughful posts etc.

But this is blatant anti trollism! Poor Mortiis :loco:

Originally posted by godisanathiest
It has happened before :) But I don't know, it seems to me all the people on this board are just nicer and more mature than on the average message board. There are a lot more thoughful posts etc.

But this is blatant anti trollism! Poor Mortiis :loco:

:lol: Yeah, Kushantaiidan, be careful with what you say about Trolls, Mortiis might come on here and take it the wrong way. And by the way, was it Mortiis or Varg who said the guitar is a my pals instrument?:confused:

Originally posted by Ihsahn

:lol: Yeah, Kushantaiidan, be careful with what you say about Trolls, Mortiis might come on here and take it the wrong way. And by the way, was it Mortiis or Varg who said the guitar is a my pals instrument?:confused:

i'm pretty sure that was Varg, along with some of his other classics like 'looking into brown eyes is like looking up an arsehole'...the guy is a twat, i still like Burzum tho

yeah,it was indeed the oh,so famous Varg Vikernes....
hehehe
Despite all the shit he has said,but just like Mr.Black i still like his music :cool:

03.gif

Mortiis