Nocturno Culto's Magic Studio Oven!

"And this is our ovenharp, which we will gradually incorporate into our future avant garde dream pop works..."

My favorite is when he turns the knob and says somehting like "yes,this setting is for the most necro sound". or "You see I have set it for 20 minutes of recording."

Oh, Darkthrone is just the Black Metal Motorhead. I'm sure they would be fucking awesome to chat with.

Impudent said:
:lol: Wow, not what I'd expect him to be like.

You would think he would be more...grim.

There are videos of Fenriz and Nocturno talking about their albums and I think Fenriz is hilarious. He says 'shit' all the time and every once in a while he says somehthing very loud, and the accent makes it all funny.

I plan on picking up the reissue of Preparing For War or whatever it's called soon. It has the bonus interviews on it that came on the reissues of the early albums, and the only one of them that I had was Under A Funeral Moon. I'm sure they're on youtube, but I'd like to own it anyway. Plus it comes with a DVD.

I just recently got into Darkthrone. I just ordered Transilvanian Hunger the other day, unfortunatly it is a Digi.:erk: Anyway, is it the digi-reissues that have the interviews?