Non-Metal Guitar Comments

Mountain Man

Blow It All To Hell!
Feb 24, 2002
West Virginia
Does anyone follow Fleetwood Mac? They have some good songs. Anyway, the other day I was watching PBS and I caught their 1997 concert “The Dance”, which became their 1997 album under the same title. During the performance Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham played an acoustic version of Big Love (the original album version was terrible) and it was very impressive. It sounds as if there are a couple of guitars playing the song, when there is only one playing the whole song. Now I don’t play the guitar, but his picking & style of playing looks interesting during this song. If you haven’t heard this song yet or seen the video, download it and tell me what you think. When searching for look for the following info:

Group/Artist - Fleetwood Mac/ Lindsey Buckingham
Song - Big Love (Acoustic)
Album/Year - The Dance: 1997

I haven't heard that song, but I have three records by them: "Bare trees" from '72, "Mystery to me" from '73 and "Fleetwood Mac" from '75 and they have some cool stuff on them, especially "Mystery to me". "Hypnotized" and "Keep on going" from that record are great songs!
I don't think I wanna buy anything newer. The selftitled record has two songs and two years later they made "You can go your own way" and that is a terrible song IMO! Then the 80's came and everything turned bad and "Little lies" is really gross!