Norm Leggio (ex-Psychotic Waltz) joins Cage

tsorl

Borne on Wings of Steel
Aug 3, 2003
Finland
www.ollischroderus.fi
San Diego, California heavy metal band CAGE has announced the addition of drummer Norm Leggio, formerly of the legendary prog-metal band PSYCHOTIC WALTZ, as the band's newest member.

Norm Leggio previously performed on all PSYCHOTIC WALTZ releases between 1986 and 1996. He also is the owner of San Diego, California all-metal record store Blue Meannie Records in El Cajon. In addition, he was the co-host of the metal radio show "Another State of Mind" on San Diego, California Clear Channel radio station Rock 105.3 FM for many years.

Commented CAGE vocalist Sean Peck: "To say we are totally excited is an understatement! Norm brings an entirely new level of drumming to our band that will definitely be noticed immediately at all of our upcoming shows and in our new material we are already hard at work on. We have been friends with Norm for a long time and it is very cool to have him in the CAGE family. We know our fans will be stoked to hear and witness his amazing hand speed and tasty fills. I know he is excited to be heading out on the road again to greet all the CAGE and PSYCHOTIC WALTZ fans around the heavy metal world."
Huh? Totally didn't see this one coming! Of course that was partly because I was even unaware of the previous drummer leaving but man, Cage and PW are worlds apart. Maybe they'll start doing PW covers live, looking forward to hearing Peck and the guys do Into the Everflow at KIT :lol:

So, you are coming to KIT april 2008 ???? :headbang:
Yes, that's the plan. Don't have flights or anything else arranged yet but I ordered the festival tickets earlier this week (haven't arrived yet). Catching Cage, Helstar, Jag Panzer, Manilla Road and Omen in one shot was too good to miss.
See you guys in Germany :kickass: