Norwegian "Supergroup"

The name "I" is a little strange. In german it´s pronounced "Ei" and this means egg, so if someone in germany doens´t know english the name could be a little hilarious.... :lol:

D-KOM said:
The name "I" is a little strange. In german it´s pronounced "Ei" and this means egg, so if someone in germany doens´t know english the name could be a little hilarious.... :lol:

Yeah i guess...

Amarantus said:
You seem pretty fucking offended for someone who think's I'm a "douchebag." Which isn't even a fucking word.

it is two words - douche bag and it is part of a vaginal cleansing implement. way to have nfi. although he fucked up the spelling, my guess is you probably didnt know it was actually a real word (or two). :kickass:

however i do agree arcturus suck.

byrne said:
it is two words - douche bag and it is part of a vaginal cleansing implement. way to have nfi. although he fucked up the spelling, my guess is you probably didnt know it was actually a real word (or two). :kickass:

Yes, I knew it was two words. I was going to point that out but was feeling too lazy which is why I quoted douchebag.

I'm definately interested in this. Should be a little different to see Abbath just working the vocals and not the guitar though...

As well as a release due late '06, they are also set to play the Hole in the Sky Festival this year, August 26.

byrne said:

In contemporary slang vernacular the words "douche" and "bag" are compounded into one word, not unlike "cocksucker" and "dumbfuck".

Susperia said:
Are they really calling themselves a ''supergroup"?? That is so, so un-Black Metal.

Not really, its not the first time this has happened. Its not that they call themselves a super-group, its just the common term used to described a collaboration between highly regarded artists/musicians.

These bands don't even fit to themselves. I don't say that members of Dimmu Borgir should be there but Silenoz wrotes some of the best lyrics IMO. They should be called "The Night Of The Saint Batholomeu".

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
In contemporary slang vernacular the words "douche" and "bag" are compounded into one word, not unlike "cocksucker" and "dumbfuck".

although i realise this is totally meaningless and pointless to argue, you are wrong. the fact that you have seen "dumbfuck" and "cocksucker" written as 1 rather than 2 words in contemporary slang, does not make it correct. the correct spellings are "cock sucker" and "dumb fuck", much like "douche bag" ... people write "the" as "teh" and "own" as "pwn" in "contemporary slang vernacular", but they aren't correct are they ....

D-KOM said:

Egg is actually a pretty cool little band. :)

If they are really called "I", I bet a bunch of idiots will accuse them of copying meshuggah, therefore making meshuggah fans look stupid. It would be like nirvana copying that prog band from the seventies, or anyone using the word "opiate".

I guess its pointless to bet people will be stupid. :rolleyes: