Not again....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The bad effects of satanic music? SLIPKNOT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAHA.

They seem so sure it's metal's fault, how is rap a better influence? So far every rap song has been

Hang out with ma crew shootin up da niggas and fuckin da hoes in da club man, playin mah ps3 and doin drugs while watchin naked chicks on mah tv.

Though, people haven't really said rap is a better influence, nor has anyone said it's a good influence, but it's socially acceptable, they should worry about it.

Yeah I was under the impression people get shot on their drive way for their and so on. I remember watching a TV program ages ago that showed all the booby traps people have there, like a suitcase in the drive that throws flames at anyone who approaches it... makes me wonder why this retard kid made the headlines.

It's the same discussion as with computer games. The problem is not the music or a game, the problem is the social environment or personal instability.
But a killing kid is a good headline and so they push this theme up!

this sucks, but insteadof using my anger towards those who flaunt the musical tastes of the criminal, ill use it towards the dipshit that would actually do such a thing.
the problem of the metal scene being hurt by these things cannot be fixed without fixing the problem of these things happening to begin with.

It's the same discussion as with computer games. The problem is not the music or a game, the problem is the social environment or personal instability.
But a killing kid is a good headline and so they push this theme up!

+666 :)

This morning on UJ FM which is the Varsity's radio station, they said that satanism is to blame.

Yeah, wouldn't have anything to do with parenting (or lack of), circle of friends (or lack of), if he was brutally teased/bullied, etc.

I also must point out here that without Christianity (or I guess any of the 3 western religions) satanism would not exist.

Have they said anything about his peer group or what kind of person he was (more background about him)?

0000119890.jpg

Actually Slipknot can induce me to kill...them. I can do it and blame Ol' Nick for it :D