Not Bodom related but funny shit.

Storm

The Master of Disaster
I got this from www.metalmaniacs.com from checking out a list of band related news and shit and this is what was posted was GWAR's news. LoL I have no fuckin idea whether the webmaster or whoever posted this shit(possibly retrieving this from some sort of message database from the band's website or someshit) was on crack or just has a seriously twisted but unusually heavy sense of humor. Either way this is like the shit-your-pants type funny. Heh, but Judge for yourself. :)

GWAR Lead Singer Avoids Arrest

GWAR lead singer Oderus Urungus performed violent oral sex on several police officers following a public appearance at the Universal City Hard Rock Cafe, bringing an end to a display of wretchedness unseen since Michael Jackson's face.

Mr. Urungus, self-proclaimed ruler of Earth, was on hand to donate a Grammy-nominated severed penis, the "Cuttlefish of Cthulu", to the Hard Rock's collection of rock memorabilia. Mr. Urungus then produced Chandra Levy's severed head from a bloody sack, vowing to find the rest of her. He also posed for pictures and bit several children's heads off.

The trouble started after police responded to a call of "exposed buttocks". Mr. Urungus was found without pants in a "family environment". Mr. Urungus, heavily dosed with Whale Tranquilizer, fully cooperated with authorities, suggesting that he cover his genitals with the severed head. He stumbled out on his own power but was quickly was surrounded by police in the parking lot.

While police debated what to try to do with the wrathful Antarctic wargod, Oderus began giving oral sex to Sgt. Tony Crapinzoli, a officer employed to the complex.

"At first I didn't like it, but then damned if it didn't start to feel good. Some of the other guys came over to check it out. Didn't take me long to blow a huge load."

But Urungus was far from done, going from cock to cock until all the attendant officers were insisting on similar treatment. Soon the line stretched for blocks as a mixed group of cops, firemen, and park employees waited to be blown.

At this point the tranquilizers wore off of Mr. Urungus, who produced a huge broadsword and began hacking apart everything in sight. Soon the park was engulfed in flames, the officers chopped to bits, and the roads lined with impaled zoo animals. Mr. Urungus disappeared on a large hook that descended from the sky, all the while bellowing obscenities.

GWAR's new album "Violence Has Arrived" is out NOW! Their 2002 "Blood Drive"
tour starts Jan. 16. The end of the world will soon follow.

taken from http://www.metalmaniacs.com/oldnews/index.shtml about 70% of the way down.

You don't listen to Gwar for the music, they're showmen, you have to see them live. I saw them a few weeks ago and lo and behold it was one of the best damned shows I'd ever seen, it's like a play almost more than a concert. They cut off the heads of osama bin ladn, george w bush, mike tyson's muscles, and had a trex bite the pope's head off (a little atheistic for me, but hey). If they're coming through your town I definitely recommend seeing it... and wear shitty clothes they spray fake blood everywhere.