NOT-O-Lantern

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
You know they have those patterns so you can make cool Jack-O-Lanterns. You tear out a page, tape it to a pumpkin and trace the pattern with a cutting tool, etc.
Someone (Brent?) should make a Notman pattern to make a fucking rad Not-O-Lantern.
"Hey kid's! Download this Notman pattern and print it out! Have mom and dad help you carve the pumpkin!"

I made one a few years ago of the Piece of Mind Eddie. I found a pic on the net, enlarged it to the correct size and printed it out. It worked pretty good that way. I bet you could do the same for the NotMan...

I have a fingerpuppet of the NOTman's face!! , you can put your fingers in at the back and make all these ugly faces!!

Is the NOTman an origanal Anthrax symbol or did the adopted it and made it theire own??

Originally posted by dutchy
I have a fingerpuppet of the NOTman's face!! , you can put your fingers in at the back and make all these ugly faces!!

Is the NOTman an origanal Anthrax symbol or did the adopted it and made it theire own??

Yeah, I have that same finger puppet.
Island records used it for some reason and, as Scott told me, it just stuck.

If I was an artist, I'd make the pattern for the Notman and post it on my site, but I suck.:(