Not releted to nevermore but worth a look

Single Bullet Theory

New Metal Member
Dec 8, 2001
www.monumentalgroup.com
Press Release 1/20/02

Philadelphia based Single Bullet Theory have recently signed with Boston based publicity company Bullpen promotions. Bullpen is a promotions company created by Tara Buzzell, former Director of Promotions for Nuclear Blast America, and Brian Fair, current vocalist for Century Media recording artist Shadows Fall. The team will be pushing SBT to radio, journalists, labels and promoters in preparation for SBT's May 2002 tour. In addition, two brand new SBT songs are up at www.mp3.com/singlebullettheory. The new material is sure to please all fans of music similar to In Flames / Nevermore or Even Pissing Razors. Look for SBT on the road this coming spring.

I agree.. and i wish i had more time too.
I love nevermore, opeth, in flames.. etc... but at this point, all i can do online is spend the time i have trying to get ahead.

maybe in a few months when more things come to a close, i'll contribute more..

again.. sorry, but i assume you understand

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
What I meant by guys doing the same was posting mostly or only about their bands. I didn't mean those guys were moody :) Just clarifying. Glad to know someone else is moody ledmag :)

Yeah, I knew what ya ment. And yes sir, I am one moody motherfucker. Im fine one minute,,and a dick the next, and I dont even mean too. Ha, my wife has fits tring to figure out when im pissed at her, or someone else. You'd think after 7yrs(in May) of marrage, and a totle of 11 yrs being together,,that she would know by now LOL.