not to rip off xfer's gift certificate thread but

hm. haven't got any meshuggah since that ep they did the campfire mix on. either 'nothing' or that new one might be good.

what's different about that choice cuts carcass thing? got several releases, just not all of the older grind stuff. got a couple grave records, but not the old stuff.

was thinking about the sealab dvd and then a used cd. when's that new isis come out?

it's a decent store, even though they lean toward the "suburban cutting edge" stuff like <insert pseudo metallic ozzfest band here>.

found an original cd pressing of repulsion's horrified there for like $6. almost had someone take it to metalfest to get it signed by the band, but didn't get time to send it.

Also if you only have "None" (I suppose that the EP you're talking about?) the best Meshuggha release for me remains Contradictions Collapse and not the newer stuff. Just be ready for some amazingly bad technobabble lyrics.

And I second Into the Grave. Although if they have Soulless, I think it's better.

oh yeah i forgot about that old man gloom cd. didn't see it.
ended up getting the sealab dvd and a used Dr. No dvd.

got more crappy cds to trade in though. let's see if they'll buy more old promos i never listened to.