NOTE FOR BOB GELDOFF (the irish african cocksucker)

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
IF I HAD THE WINGS OF A ANGEL,THE DIRTY BLACK ASS OF A CROW,I'D FLY OVER AFRICA TOMORROW AND SHIT ON THE BASTARDS BELOW,BELOW.....sung to the tune of a nice little dittie...

I fucking hate that Irish,Hippy,Do-gooding,African feed the world bollocks,Veggie,CUNT....GO SHAG A TREE...Do you not realise all the fucking money goes to dumb ass fuckwit goverments or dictatorships new palace's and Rolls Royce's..FUCK 'EM,the backward monkey shaggers,HARSH BUT TRUE...I've had enough off rich twats telling me I should give my hard earned cash to a baboon shagging mud eater I WORK HARD FOR MY HAM & EGGS and dont want it going to some cunt who kill his own people anyway (lets invade Zimbabwe next)...LIVE8 FUCKING BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE,JUST WANTED A RANT AFTER SEEING THAT PADDY FUCKER ON THE T.V. AGAIN,CUPPA TEA NO MILK

p.s T - you gonna see m.o.d ? :loco: :D

I guess that his Third World thing is the only way left for Bob to gain some attention - I never heard a single note from him except for "I don´t like Mondays" :tickled:

Who made this Geldoff prick a Debt Management Solutions Expert for the dictators?

I mean, how could the G7* bastards even think of cancelling, say, Kenya's debt? That means Daniel Arap Moi gets his Cote d'Azure cottage on the cheap! FUCK that!

A typical day in Ville Dictateur, that sunny row of sumptuous mansion and villas perched between Nice and Cannes:

Moi: "Mobutu, my affluent friend! How are the diamond and uranium mines treating you?"

Mobutu: "Extraordinarily richly, mon ami! Monsieur Mugabe, and how are the white farm seizures?"

Mugabe: "Almost as profitable as the gold fields! Kofi, my exquisitely rich neighbour, how are those fools at the UN?"

Kofi: "Deceived by your excellent payoffs, as usual! But Monsieur Mobutu, they keep asking if your country will get electricity and running water operational soon?"

Mobutu: "What is this amazing thing, electricity? If I give it a Rolls-Royce and a suitcase of cash, will it go away satisfied?"

Jurched

*I say G7 bc I don't include Russia; Putin won't give these guys a break. Shit, he's got 40,000 North Koreans deep in Siberia, cutting wood to pay off loans Kim Il Sung took out 25 years ago! Now that's what I call doing business, not this bankruptcy protection and defaulting shit!

I could give a shit about the cause or that pantywaist Geldoff.

Any excuse to have a concert is good enough for me even though 95% of the bands blow titanic shitloads of human bile. But being the Pink Floyd derelict that I am, I'm fairly excited about a reunion that I truely believed would never happen. My god I'm getting all Vaklempt(sp)... Somebody put a bullet in my head.

Best Regards,

Momo

What the fucks going on bro???

Damn boxing game is really bugging the shit outta me!!
They're all turning theirs backs on me Nik!!!
I mean hell, I picked Tyson, easy win right?? fucking quitting bitch!!!

Then I picked Gatti (I went for heart over skill) What a big fucking mistake that was I mean shit, Mayweather didn't lose a second of any of those rounds.

And now Bernard Hopkins -vs- Jermain Taylor on Saturday
I like Hopkins by K.O. which means anyone reading this should stick your money on Taylor since that's the trend my picking winners has been going lately.....Who do you like in this one Nik??

Is your boy still scrapping?? I want to see this kid on ESPN someday!!

I hope everything is good with you dude....."T"

Billy said it best himself......
"U.S.A. for Africa
What a fucking scam
Charity begins at home
What about our land
America has it's own problems
That's what should come first
So fuck those my pals's charity
And let them die of thirst "

We care a lot about disasters, fires, floods and killer bees
We care a lot about the NASA shuttle falling in the sea
We care a lot about starvation and the food that Live Aid bought
We care a lot about disease, baby Rock, Hudson, rock, yeah!

Arg_Hamster said:
We care a lot about disasters, fires, floods and killer beesWe care a lot about the NASA shuttle falling in the seaWe care a lot about starvation and the food that Live Aid boughtWe care a lot about disease, baby Rock, Hudson, rock, yeah!

Hey kids! Do you wish that you could have been there protesting at the G8? Now you can! http://www.g8rally.com/ and you can create a character and a sign. I'd be interested in what some of you would post. My 'best work' so far? A virtual sign reading "I'm so hungry I could eat Bob Geldoff!" Let's see who can offend best!

I checked the menu. There's not enough Hitlery Rotten Clinton to go around.

Let's wait five more years. After AIDS wipes out Malawi and Mozambique, maybe we'll be able to feed her thighs to half of Tanzania.

Rosie O'Donnel will make all of South Africa die of cholesterol, and I just couldn't have that on my conscience.

Barbra Streisand is too tough and stringy. Not even the wolves would drag her off.

Jurched

So whatever happened to Live 8? Did it happen?

Damn, for all fuckin in-my-unwilling-face hype this Live 8 had, it kinda deflated like pygmy breasts... not even a catchy cola jingle like Live Aid had back in '85.

So, how many Bbbbig, Llllong, Bbbblllack African Dicks did Geldoff end up sucking?

Jurched