'Nother Review

holy shit if that doesnt make the boys feel proud I dont know what could :lol:

Great fuckin review, whole heartedly agree :D

"TIMELESS DEPARTURE is the best album that Children of Bodom never made. That’s the first comparison I can make – don’t get me wrong, I think Children of Bodom are terrific, one of the best metal bands to emerge out of the late 1990s. Skyfire is better."

man, you REALLY made a good impression!!! no offence but i dont think TD is better than any CoB albums, but then again CoB are my 2nd favourite band ever!!

:lol::lol: I ran it through the translator on altavista and got:

Debut album of ƒƒƒfƒBƒbƒNƒfƒXƒƒ^ƒ‹ƒoƒ“ƒh " sky fire "!
Being to be the import board, as for details you do not understand, but the twin Key, just a little it changed from twin G, (?) 5 human groups of constitution.
The Vo is stable with death voice of scream type!
When inquiring about 1 number of this album, impact was rather large, don't you think? is the ^^
In any case, whether the ƒVƒ“ƒZ even with this the extent which is said being used exaggeratedly, thin phonic arrangement is enormous, is! If of just thin phonic arrangement is thought, genre is different, but the Rhapsody compared to it probably is on much.
Every tune the melody ground and the classical phrase being used, the parenthesis it is rather good, is the ^^
As for recommendation tune all! (Laughing) like this saying, the stripe uninformed it meaning that meaning of the review is gone, several it will introduce the ^^
As for 1 number introduction of thin phonic arrangement full load!
The thin phonic lover the person is 1 tune of ƒˆƒ_ƒŒ ones, (laughing)
As for 4 numbers " SKYFIRE " this album 1st recommendation! Dramatic development the parenthesis the ^^ which it passes and is;
Also all tunes other than these 2 tunes develop dramatically, it is the running impression preeminent and is the Good!
Throwing away tune altogether being not to be, don't you think? it is the album which you can hear at a stroke!
If there is no death voice, it is distributed to genre such as thin phonic metal and style beauty, probably will be! The person who likes the genre of this system is not perplexed and " buys " and it is the album! Therefore weak point death voice with saying, unless you hear, don't you think? 1 it loses absolutely is!

Power & * * * *
Melody & * * * *
Speed & * * * *
Degree of satisfaction 91 point

These guys a power metal mag or something lol. They dont like Henkes vox and they rate things based on "power, speed, and melody".

:lol: