Nothing beats genuine, quality BBQ

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
And no, I'm not talking about fucking Arby's.

I loves me some genuine BBQ. Josh and Nate know I'm talkin' 'bout. You fellas in the North, I'm not sure. NAD probly knows, too.

Do Europeans eat BBQ? Or is it like the movies with your pastries, breads, and cheeses? :lol: :loco:

ANyways, I'm enjoying this stuff right now. And I'm happy. :D

really? y'all eat less meat? I guess I can see that. What do you have instead, Spam? :loco:

or do you eat more vegetables? :yuk: (i like some veggies, but most them are crap. fucking rabbit food.)

Doomcifer said:
The only way to cook is above a raging fire and hot coals.

Word. My parents have a gas grill, but since they eat healthier these days, they don't need to go through the trouble of using coals (even though coals make the food taste better) since they rarely use the grill anyway. I've got me a nice grill, it was a Chrstmas present from the wife about three/four years ago.

It might have something to do with our quality in vegetables, yeah. I'm sure Nate knows a lot more about this. But at one time, I read that America wanted to put some "ingredient" into the veggies or the soil to make them bigger.

I like some veggies: green beans, potatoes (technically not a veg), corn (a grain), baked beans, broccoli....

Onions are the worst thing ever grown. I hate 'em. I can tolerate tomatoes, but they have to be tasty and juicy.

barbecue!!! the thought of a big ass rack of bbq ribs has been teasing me all day :bah:
when i go back home this summer, that is one of the first things i'm set to accomplish.
ribs, taters, and fried okra *DREWL*

I eat WAY more vegetables than anything else. My absolute favorite dish of all time is just pasta with olive oil and roasted corn/peppers/squash/etc. I have a genuine hard-on for summer squash and sweet potatoes, I must say.

I'm totally in tune with Erik's gastronomic plea there. Vegetables dishes can taste heavenly if they're prepared correctly. Of course if we're talking cabbage boiled till it's white and Dev's-penis-sized carrots, the picture is a dim one...

Actually, since the subject is on BBQ, I can't imagine a good BBQ evening without a fair portion of nice grilled vegetables (for instance paprika, onions or tomatoes). Even cheese on charcoals is the win!

Ellestin eating the above mentionned carrots :loco:

big-mouth.jpg

so since you Europeans like veggies, I'm assuming you all love spuds, right? I love 'em. Hmmmmmm, yummy in my tummy

United States: 123 kilograms/capita and year

That's a hell of a lot; I don't think I eat that much meat...

fuckkkk yes, bbq is the shit...has anyone ever had buffalo burgers/steaks? holy crap that is fucking tasty.

I have, the vague manure-ish aftertaste was a little disturbing though.

Anyway, BBQ ist sehr gut, I prefer tri-tip.

Erik said:
Def not, but it sounds mighty tasty

wow, I'm surprised. yeah, get a huge baked tater, sliced it open, slab some butter in there, then top it off with with lots of bbq meat. throw some bbq sauce on it, then some cheese and sour cream. SOOOOOO good.

some people like chives, but :yuk:

here's the deal of the year ... don't say I don't hook you guys up ...

OmahaSteaks - The American Celebration Bundle with $212 Worth of Filet Mignons, Top Sirloins, Pork Chops, Stuffed Soles, Gourmet Franks, Burgers, and Potatoes au Gratin + 3 FREE Gifts for Only $59.99!

The crazy and VERY popular OmahaSteaks promotion called American Celebration bundle comes with 4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons, 4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins, 4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops, 2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crab, 8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks, 4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers, and 10 portions Potatoes au Gratin. This whole package is only $59.99. This is almost too good to be true because this combo is usually $212! On top of that, this deal also comes with a FREE gift of 6 Burgers, Cutlery & Cutting Board too! Sorry if the instructions are confusing below, but this is the only way for this deal to work.
  • First start by clicking on the special link here to go to OmahaSteaks. OMAHA STEAKS PROMO
  • Then click on ORDER FROM A MAILING option on the left side under the search function.
  • Enter in BA5085 under Enter Priority Code and click on Continue.
  • Now enter in 7819bbb under Enter an Item # and click on Add to Cart.
  • Continue to check out. Make sure you select FREE gift of 6 Burgers, Cutlery & Cutting Board.
  • Total should come out to be $59.99 plus shipping. Enjoy!