Nothing cooler than a good rant, especially when it is pointless

Is this, beyond question, the most pointless and stupid post ever?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • yes, you suck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, but it's close and you still suck

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
you know what i hate?
well, alot of things.
but for a start, i hate people who tell me i can't come online and rant bumptiously about anything i choose, when clearly i can.
i also hate morons who take themselves too seriously.
one of my biggest hates is pointless posts, alot like this one.
i also hate annoying people who take a post like this seriously.
although, come to think of it, that will cheer me up alot, as i will laugh my ass off about all the feathers i ruffle, and god knows i'll be disappointed if i have no angry replies to this completely obvious and pathetic attempt to annoy you all

but the reason for this post, was that i wanted to rant about a particular thing: humans
they suck
they say things like "this band is crap because it is sad, stop listening to sad music and you will not be sad" and completely fail to grasp the simple fact that it is one of my few pleasures in my generally bleak and unbearable existance.
oh, another thing i hate is people who try to tell me that my life is good and to 'stop my whining'
remove from me my one solace - the bittersweet sorrow and joy of listening to another person in pain, showing emotions simliar to the ones i feel, and all that will be left is my urge to annoy the fuck out of everyone with posts and rants much like this one, and also my knack for jokes which are completely not funny.

and fhat brings me to an ending in my wonderfully bland and meaningless rant, except to say that i also hate people who don't think i am funny, even though i clearly am not funny.

i also detest self righteous degenerates who claim superiority in the name of expansive lexicography, and wither away precious chronology with obsequious and polysyllabic correspondences, boring me with trifling sesquipedalian refulgency and redundancy, pari passu with arrogance and condescending mannerisms clearly better suited to their betters, ie: me

That's like one of my favourite all time albums!!!

will anyone be kind enough to explain to me what the hell it means:
"A bleak garden to cry...when my inamorato died" :confused:

1. Does ANY post on the internet serve any REAL purpose, other then to attempt to start a discussion?

2. You like to rant and hate things - at least you have purpose.

3. My post is as pointless as yours.

4. And if ANYONE takes this seriously, they deserve a dope slap.

I only responded because I have nothing better to do then to waste time responding to a post where the originator was wasting time posting looking for a response. :rolleyes:

OK - I guess after you waste time reading this, you can go back to your bleak and unbearable existance. Enjoy.

Originally posted by metalmancpa
1. Does ANY post on the internet serve any REAL purpose, other then to attempt to start a discussion?

2. You like to rant and hate things - at least you have purpose.

3. My post is as pointless as yours.

4. And if ANYONE takes this seriously, they deserve a dope slap.

I only responded because I have nothing better to do then to waste time responding to a post where the originator was wasting time posting looking for a response. :rolleyes:

OK - I guess after you waste time reading this, you can go back to your bleak and unbearable existance. Enjoy.

haha
sweet

Unless the singer for Anathema is gay, I don't believe he is speaking of his male lover, but his love of his life, a female.

Doesn't matter, it still is a great song.