Nothing makes me angrier than NOT FUCKING GETTING PAID

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
Let's see, today is payday. I'm owed over $600 in expense reimbursement, and the NYC zone bonus was supposed to come today. Bare minimum, I should have gotten a check for roughly $2500 or so. Actually, it should've simply been deposited since I used direct deposit.

So I check my bank account first thing, nope, not paid.

WTF?!

At least that doesn't make me angry or anything.

markgugs said:
Ah well, much ado about nothing.

Apparently, it was Bank of America's fault, something about an outage last night. [/whatever]

I've now been paid.

so the rent and car is covered ... now for the fun times :loco:

I wish. Rent comes out of the NEXT check (the one I get on 12/30); this one was the car, debt consolidation, credit card, student loan & cable/phone/internet.

I have approximately $14 left over. Gonna be a rocking next 2 weeks!!!

Once upon a time during my youth, I plucked my neighbors' chickens for them at an agreed five cents per chicken. I plucked 10 chickens, nearly gagged from the stench. And what did Mr. and Mrs. Melantrophy do? They tried to send me away with 30 goddamn cents! So I took it, then ran around back and crapped in their water well. Everyday. For 5 years :)

Oh, so I went looking at cars this morning.

The Saab 9-2X Aero (2006) isn't even out yet, but I'll be heading back in January to test drive and then rape them.

I test drove a 2006 Audi A4 2.0 (turbo), that fucking car rocks. There's almost no way I can afford it though (to lease even), since it comes in at about $450/month.

I looked at the A3, but it's far more expensive than originally thought. The affordable version is only front-wheel drive, which in essence makes the A3 a far-too expensive VW GTi, basically. The Quattro version only comes on the loaded model, w/ DSG or something like that. Basically, runs about $37K. No thanks.

I will look at VW and possibly Subaru next.