nothing special. another partial mark iv clip

aramism

Dec 2, 2006
New York, NY
www.myspace.com
ok this is a song i decided to record. i started putting together a click track and guide guitars for drum tracking. so obviously this isn't the final product, not is it mixed, nor is this the amp i will end up using for the actual song. nor is the mic positioning. this is 1/3 of the song. i made the intro riff too long also. the clean parts i just played with click so i knew what tempo to set. i will rerecord the clean part (which isn't even clean) by monday so click + guide are done. final song will be ready in a couple of weeks. it will be my first full song actually pretty excited.

http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/Aramism/endbadhalfclick.mp3

in case you are intrested this is the story behind the song

there is a band called endwell (www.myspace.com/endwell) which features a bunch of my friends. more importantly their drummer (mike) is one of my good friends. he is a truly sick drummer, he has the potential to literlly play at the level of tomas haake, etc. etc. loves metal just like me. he used to play in another one of my friends band (www.myspace.com/hulkbloodmusic) but he left to join endwell who got signed to victory records. point being that the band endwell is kidna more commercial and geared towards the "pop" metal audience. so me and my friends (including his former bandmates) wrote a song called ENDBAD which has a very similar riff to an endwell song and then it like cacoons itself with like whacky progressions through the song into this really heavy riff based off the main riff.

mesa road king cab (two v30 closed back + two c90 open back) one v30 and one c90 were mic'd

guitar is ibanez prestige rg3120 with dimarzio steves special bridge (pu in clip) and dimarzio air norton in neck