Nottingham gig on sat!!

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
JUST TO LET U KNOW.

54 are supporting. But they will go on stage at 9:15 and do a 45 minute set!!!!! HOORAH FOR THAT!

And after that is a Rock City Club night - which i am led to believe is bloody excellant and gives u all a top chance to boogie the night away ASWELL as watch the mighty 54 !!!!!

ARGHHHH have a mosh for me!!!!! ( while i remain buried under books!) :headbang: :headbang:

yeh, enjoy's ya self people.....while i sit around doing nothing in particular :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh well, im sure there will be other opertunites.....

london gigs would be nice.........

hint hint........

hint hint hint..........

:D

Shame yous wont be going :cry:

Damn, rock club after... and my damn parents will be waiting outside wanting me off early!!! OH well, they can soddin wait!!! :lol:

Oh, and no, no london gigs yet. *cough* STOKE and/or Manchester GIG/S!!! *cough* ;)

BASTARDS!!!

Thats it, have tried EVERY concievable combo of holiday/shift swap and bribery (yes really) and no way no hoo am i able to go.
Poss a good idea cos I MAY have ended up smoking again & I havent even had major cravings yet.

Enjoy yerselves everyone.

*sends virtual HUGZ*

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Ok - Doors open at 8.30
54 on stage at 9:15 for their 45 mins!!!
YEEEEEHAAAAAAA

As said before - the price u pay to get in covers the gig - AND the rock night!!!

ther ya go !

i expect the next question to be what time do the gigs end. well i would imagine 11ish. - but as gigs NEVER run to time exactly cuz it only takes one thing to go wrong, i would say - WHEN IT FINISHES! ( unless i hear otherwise)

ROCK ON!

Well I am definitely going, so at the moment it looks like it's only myself and Tony that are going from here? I'm staying for the club night as well, but fuck knows where I'm going to go when that's finished - I think I'll try and get the next coach back to Birmingham...:confused:

See you there y'all... \m/

Like Tony says - MEET EVERYONE AT THE PUB AROUND THE CORNER (THE METAL ONE THAT'S GOT A COOL JUKEBOX)!

I'll be there from about 6.00pm in an Emperor hoodie, so if you see someone that looks as though they have an Emperor hoodie on... well it's probs me!!! Come over and have a chat cos I'm going to be all on my own there... :(

ur somewhere in surrey and u see books flying round a room and see a mad red head in a 54 hoody peering at a screen with massve amounts of METAL BLARING OUT LOUD!

well thatll be me !!!

oh well i got a new cd today so ill listen to that !! its got gamma rey and stratovarius, celtic frost and helloween and various others on ! and for £2:99 - what a bargain!!!