Nottingham Rock City

Fingers

Jan 9, 2003
West Sussex
Visit site
Right I've decided to knock the thought of seeing Saxon at Edinburgh on the head due to the aggro of wangling (for those of you that are hard of hearing I said wangling !:tickled: ) a work visit up there.

So lets be having you, who's hitting Rock City on the 18th ? And should I buy a ticket in advance ?

I will be there mate .You must go i will be proud to meet the mighty Fingers in person.Lizzie and pax are also going shame your going sammi,oh well i sure we will all raise a glass to you.

Yeah I'll be there.

Fingers - I got my ticket about a month back and it was only about No 300. So you might be OK to get it on the night, but you might want to get it in advance just to be sure. You don't want to get there to find it sold out!

saxonmckenz said:
do you and paxoman want to meet up for a drink? Where are you staying? We could meet in a bar. Ru flying from luton Sammi?

Do you mean for the Berlin gig? If so, we are flying from Manchester, and yes, of course we want to meet up for a drink!

We are staying at Mercure Tempelhof hotel, which is at the Tempelhof airport. The hotel is right near the venue. Have you sorted out a hotel yet?

Hi. I live in Northampton, and the nearest venue for me is going to be Nottingham. Only damn problem is that i don't drive, and the rest of my 'chums' at the King Billy don't listen to the UK's finest metal band. Can anyone help?

YEAH me fuckin ticket came today.Get ready Rock peeps Wilks is on his way(sober,which might be a relief for those of you who met me at the Astoria the other year).

I wouldnt worry to much sammi im not that mighty.It is a shame i am sure there will be other chances.May be we should start an a yearl saxon convention.We could all meet up once a year dressed as our favourite saxon member.Hmmmmmmmmm nah.