November's Doom & Agalloch return from European Tour!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
NOVEMBERS DOOM’s European Tour Diary Posted Online

Chicago dark metal act NOVEMBERS DOOM, who just returned home from a 2-week tour of Europe with labelmates AGALLOCH, have posted a tour diary on their official MySpace page.

Singer Paul Kuhr writes, “We've arrived back home in Chicago, after 2 weeks in Europe. This was simply an amazing time, and eye opening to say the least! We went with very low expectations, and saw the tour as an opportunity to promote the band in new areas. None of us expected the response we received. The European fans are a different breed from America. Some of these fans made huge sacrifices to see the show, from traveling 20 hours by bus, or 10 hours by train, the dedication was astounding.

So, we say 'thank you' to the fans in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, and England, and those who traveled from Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Austria, and so many others that elude me at the moment. It was our pleasure, and an honor to play for you, because without you, it wouldn't have been possible for us. We're already planning our return!

Fucking awesome! What an experience they must have had!

+ The new track on their MySpace is HEAVY! :kickass: www.myspace.com/novembersdoom

We spent a day in Ieper (Ypres in English) and visited a War Museum, saw mass graves, and a memorial cemetery with battle trenches. You know what Ypres doesn't have? Woods. None at all. hahaha!

David, I picked you up a sticker, which is a crest from Ieper. I thought you would like it. Mail me your address again!

November's Paul - We spent a day in Ieper (Ypres in English) and visited a War Museum, saw mass graves, and a memorial cemetery with battle trenches.
That's heavy! I would love to do this one day!

You know what Ypres doesn't have? Woods. None at all. hahaha!
Hah! I've heard this! Thus, one of the newer interpretations that makes WoY a cool name! I remember a guy from Italy first e-mailed us to tell us this, and that's why he thought WoY was such a good name. "There are no Woods in Ypres". :)

David, I picked you up a sticker, which is a crest from Ieper. I thought you would like it. Mail me your address again!

WOW! Authentic stuff! What a n-ice suprise! Thanks a ton man! I'll swap you for some new Woods stickers and a patch! Check your PMs / e-mail! :)