Novembers Doom:Dynamo Eindhoven 04-07-08

Angeleyes Part II

Emotional...
Jul 22, 2005
In a dream
Ok...I guess I'm the only one who took pics at the Eindhoven gig Fridaynight with Forbidden and Fuelblooded..so I just throw'm in here,I don't have many of Forbidden cuz it was to crowded and there was a big moshpit and peeps stagediving,and I'm to scared I get crushed or hit by arm,legs and whatever is up there flying around above my head,so I stayed far away of it.
Anyway,here ya go...hope you guys enjoy'm. :)

Here I am buying my ticket for Friday night show.

l9084075326a288c9d44074yh4.jpg

Hawk and Me..just before Novembers Doom started,it was great seeing you again Henri,I'm glad we got the chance talking somewhat longer then the last time at NDF,I promise I come back soon at Dynamo! :)

p1010004nm2.jpg

Hawk,when the intro of Novembers Doom kicked in.

p1010005xy9.jpg

Ha ha ha!! I like those pictures! Looking great Anja! It was nice meeting you again. Be sure to come back. We'll have a beer. :)

Well, what can I say? The gig was great. I got to meet the band which was nice. And I really enjoyed myself that evening. I did not care much about Forbidden. I have never been a fan. After the gig I talked for a while with Joe. A really nice guy and a great drummer. Too bad I could not be at the Biebob gig. I hope to see you all next time as I am sure there will be a next time. :headbang:

I really don't keep up on all these "reunion" things going on these days, so this might be a stupid question. Was Rob Flynn with FORBIDDEN? I am guessing no, due to Machine Head being active and all....

haha great photo's!

I found Fuelblooded a bit boring.
I enjoyed the Novembers Doom set again even though I found that the sound was better in Zaandam. So after the set I got myself a shirt, cd's will follow soon ;)
and Forbidden was great! and they totally wrecked me for the next day on Waldrock :p

and Anja you didn't post the Macdonald photo's :p

it was great meeting you guys! And I hope to see you soon again!

Yes we're home.

And I didn't know Anya was taking pics of me from behind either lol I was standing on a chair by the merch table so that I could see a bit better. Luckily my t-shirt and jacket were long enough to cover my ass, lol.

It was awesome meeting people like Hawk and Orklord and everyone at these shows :)

I don't recall Rob Flynn being in Forbidden, maybe he was at some point. This current lineup is the classic one with Glen and Craig, as it should be!

I really liked FuelBlooded. Very nice guys as well.

Vito and Me and Joe in the back...have to say grazie to Vito for letting me ''borrow'' the pen ;)

p1010029ah4.jpg

Chris and Me...Is it me or did Chris changed his hair? :loco:

p1010026mj3.jpg

Joe and Me.. ;)

p1010030yb0.jpg

Great pics Anya, loving all the pics of ND members asses :lol: im kidding of course :)