NOVEMBERS DOOM FOR 70,000 TONS OF METAL 2012!

Noelolz

New Metal Member
May 15, 2011
Chicago
Hi Everyone! This is my first post on the Novembers Doom Forum. I went to the show at Reggies on Friday! It was fantastic, and I can't wait to see them again which is why I'm here...

Last year I went on the 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise and it was fucking amazing! Here's a link to the website if you've never heard of it: http://70000tons.com

They just started announcing bands for 2012, so far the line up is awesome, but I think that Chicago Metal, specifically DOOM METAL..and even more specifically NOVEMBERS DOOM should be on that fucking boat.

I've already started e-mailing the founders of the cruise and posting on the 70k Forum in an effort to get Novembers Doom on this years cruise! Come help me support them!

Hail,

Noel

I'm really hoping to go to that cruise, it would be phenomenal to finally witness My Dying Bride, and all the other awesome bands that will be on there. Perhaps I can obtain a photopass...

But yeah, I think it would be awesome if ND were on there!

My missus and I were hellbent on going to the first one and are still kicking our asses for not having been able to make it. A couple of our friends were playing and we were looking forward to catching up with them, but as that fell through we're now trying to get in on this one. It'd be insane if ND were able to get in on this; I would imagine that they would be taken care of at least.

That would be an amazing opportunity for ND indeed!!!!

Maybe if nothing else, MDB could extend their stay in the US and add on a few dates with ND!!!!!!

Please make it known to the promoters that you want ND on that cruise. We'd love to do it, and so far, we've had no luck. We're still quite clearly regarded as the "no respect" band of this scene, especially when it comes to getting respect from U.S. promoters. Let's hope that'll change soon.

Noel,
Were you the girl with the 70000 Tons of Metal shirt????
I did notice someone with a festival shirt on.

Yes I was :) I was up at the rail for the whole Novembers Doom set.

Also, I've been posting on the 70k forum, had some great responses from people on there that want Novembers Doom too! :devil:

Keep emailing them! They've been busy with the pre-sale bookings, but hopefully they will get back to one of us.

We're still quite clearly regarded as the "no respect" band of this scene, especially when it comes to getting respect from U.S. promoters. Let's hope that'll change soon.

Well, you guys definitely gain more and more fans with each release.

While I know it is easier said than done, a full US tour would certainly further propel ND's status in the scene. Maybe this year???

Hi Noel,

Thank you for your interest in 70000TONS OF METAL and also your band suggestion!

We do have some more bands already confirmed and will announce them over the next weeks. Just hang in there, we have some big surprises waiting for you...

If you have any other suggestions or questions please don't hesitate to contact us any time!

Cheers,

Your 70000TONS OF METAL team

So I actually got a response from 70k! :yow: Hope that you guys in Novembers Doom hear something soon. Good Luck guys! :D

That flyer should say "Only 2,000 Dollars".

True, but seriously.....
I feel it is worth it.
When you combine the cruise itself, on top of the once in a lifetime opportunity to see bands who are almost impossible to see on a regular basis, in that intimate / unique of a setting?

Granted, I personally can't afford it, which sucks, but that's why it isn't for everyone.