Novembers Doom - I need you to email me

LOL you're awful, Paul.

Besides, who wants that short motherfuckers stick bag anyhow? LMAO

He's gonna kill me when he sees this. Oh wait I forgot, he's still stuck in 15 years ago and without the internet. :D

Damn I should have gone to see Novembers Doom, I saw them once at a cheap concert at the Wheaton Grand, dumpy place but good music lol

Not sure what you mean by "cheap concert" Do you mean it was inexpensive?
I was at that show. The one that Rob put on (also on the bill were Twelfth Gate, Disinter, Withering Soul, etc?)

I really liked that place actually. I thought it was perfect for a metal show.

I heard they don't do shows there anymore.

The show was inexpensive and very good for my first concert, but the place was of low quality at least I thought. Disinter, Withering Soul and I think Cardiac Arrest were the best ones there besides Novembers Doom.

I think 90% of places where you can see a metal show these days can be described as "dumpy" really. It'd be nice to have more high quality venues available to us but unfortunately not many exist. As long as the quality of the bands and the sound is good, then that's what matters most IMO.

As for the comments earlier....Paul and I have plenty of things to do in the real world as well. We enjoy coming onto the forums and joking around with each other and with you guys when we have the time. If that's perceived negatively then I don't really know what to say. Joe and Chris don't post on here for two reasons....one, Joe only recently got his first computer and doesn't yet have the internet. Secondly, Chris doesn't go onto the 'net very much and isn't a fan of posting on forums or chatrooms, etc. So I wouldn't expect to see either of them posting here anytime soon.