NOVEMBERS DOOM - iPhone App NOW AVAILABLE

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
NOVEMBERS DOOM : THE WAYFARING CHRONICLES - iPHONE APP NOW AVAILABLE

NDBookicon.gif

"Novembers Doom : The Wayfaring Chronicles" was released in print as a lyrical explanation book by front man Paul Kuhr. Always looking for original avenues to promote the band, this book has been turned into an application for the iPhone and iPod touch.

This app contains a CD synopsis, lyrics, lyric explanations, artwork, and photos from all 7 full length releases. Links are also provided to the iTunes store to purchase the CDs. This re creation of the printed version, includes the newest CD "Into Night's Requiem Infernal" not included in print. A unique app and a must have for any fan of the band.

Using this concept to deliver the material to the fans, means only purchasing the app one time, and all future updates will be free, adding new chapters as new music is released.

The App is only $2.99 and available right now!

iTunes Link

IMG_0631.PNG
IMG_0630.PNG

Oh SNAP, I'll be scooping this baby up today! What a great idea, and INRI is included!!! This is awesome guys, thanks!!! :)

I'm always looking for cool new apps...anybody know some cool ones, free or otherwise?

Oh SNAP, I'll be scooping this baby up today! What a great idea, and INRI is included!!! This is awesome guys, thanks!!! :)

I'm always looking for cool new apps...anybody know some cool ones, free or otherwise?

I'm not sure how many people will contribute to this, let's keep this thread on topic, but certainly start a new thread about this, and I'll post a list for sure. Vito will join in too I bet.

is there going to be a way to read the material on the new album without having to have an Iphone or Touch?

Not as of yet. We're still looking into other distribution options, but it's difficult to combat piracy with something like this. Even if we sold a PDF of the book, it's to easy to just give people the PDF file. At least in an app form, it's harder for people to pirate it. And since the iPhone community is over 10 million strong, there's a few ND fans in there.

I don't have an Iphone / iPhone/ iphone either, probably not going to get one...

Here is an idea: have The End make some printed copies to send out to the "I preordered an album and all I got was a crappy t-shirt"-community :)

Hmm, would love to get this, but my iPod is a basic one, not a touch one. Not to worry, will get the print version instead.

Maybe you guys could have a password protected "members only" part of your site for those of us still in rhe technological dark ages? :D I'd happily pay the $2.99 as a membership fee.

There's a vocal tutor called Jaime Vendera who does this with his site - when you buy the PDF version of his book you get a password to access a members area with mp3s and other extras - www.thevoiceconnection.com if anyone's interested.

of course, i got an i touch for christmas and this was the first app i bought! swallowed by the moon.... wow paul.

Hey guys,
I finally got a smartphone, though not an IPHONE.

I have a Blackberry.

I know jack squat about apps and what not.

Is this app ONLY compatible with IPHONE, or will it work on any smartphone?